Sunday, February 1, 2009

Puppies Party Hard





They're always ready for a good time so we rang in the New Year with a Big Bang! The first puppy left for its new home on January 15th so it was a bittersweet last gathering. In the course of an hour they managed to shred five rolls of streamers, chew up fourteen noise makers, lose their hats and get tangled up in their costume jewelry too many times to count. They gorged on biscuits and goat milk and then one by one collapsed for much needed naps. A good time was had by all and if you ever think you're overwhelmed by life, just try keeping party hats on six Bullmastiff puppies and take their pictures. As the party neared it's end I was lying on my side wedged into a corner still trying to get the perfect shot. They spotted me and commenced to attack what they perceived to be a monster on my head, I call it my hair! I am sure their Uncle Tucker put them up to that!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, classy looking pack. The bottom ones passed out in the corner! Too human.

    ReplyDelete